You hereby expressly agree that once you or any other person have started the process of downloading content / registering for event from the site by expressly, without reservation, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site and license agreement, by clicking and accepting them and have further submitted your credit card/ any other card details to the site/internet banking service provider for payment and your account gets debited no chargeback claim/dispute with regard to the failure of delivery of Product/ Content or the use/misuse of such credit card or any other card, filed by you/on your behalf with the Credit Card Provider/Internet banking service provider or any Bank/Financial Institution shall be binding on EnggForum or EnggForum’s Merchant Bank. You accept and take full responsibility towards the ownership/possession and use of your credit card or any other card.
1. 100% Refund will be done in case event is cancelled by EnggForum.
2. In case Reg. delegates want to cancel the ticket without attending event, they can request via email.
3. 25% of amount will be deducted for partial refund.
4. In case attendee is not happy with session delivery they can request refund within 12 hours after session completeion. [Subjected to approval from Team EnggForum; without a valid reason no refund ll be entertained]
5. Refund amount will be transferred within 7 business days.
6. Refund / Chargeback not applicable on/after event date.
This site and its content are provided "as is" and EnggForum and its directors, employees, content providers, agents and affiliates exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. EnggForum will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
EnggForum reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review the Site Terms whenever you visit the website.